Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello World.

Well, it's time to go public.

Megan and I are getting down with our technological selves and launching not only a blog but also a website.

Our website is:


I don't really know how it's all going to workout. It's just kind of a trial run but hopefully it takes off. 

If nothing else you at least have to see the video we made of Dave...it's worth the trip to the website alone.

We are both going to be blogging on this account...sometimes as individuals and sometimes together.

Anyway, I enjoy reading all of your blogs so I thought I would join in the party.

Hope everyone has a good week!

-Rich


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, fine, i will have to start a family blog. do me a favor and link to all the family blogs on your website because i can't ever remember the addresses and stuff.
didn't look at pics yet but i'm sure pics of J are ok :) i'll double check with anthony tho.

so i guess baldonado.blogspot.com is coming up soon, idk.

James & Prilly said...

Shut the front door! I am so excited! I miss you guys! I want to hang out. Love Love LOVE your website - super fun. You guys are cute. Congrats on 40 lbs. James and I are down 15 each. Yay for diet! (I guess) :) Love you guys!